SRK Dedicated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SRK Dedicated

SRK Training Team Forums

EmblemLord vs. Samma

illwill1979
    illwill1979

EmblemLord vs. Samma Empty EmblemLord vs. Samma

Post  illwill1979 Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:39 pm

NOTE-I AM POSTING THIS FOR EmblemLord. -illwill1979

Me vs Samma 5-2 my win

Some games were close other games I won with a sizable lead due to heavy mix-ups and pressure and I guess you were overwhelmed.

My zoning could have been much better. I think I only AAed you a handful of times. You baited my TU's beautifully. And you played intelligently. Your option select tech throws were spot on for the most part except that one round where I went all out with throws.

I would say FA less vs Sagat since it's very risky. Go for more tick throws. It will make your opponent want to reversal and then you can start baiting them. Your poke game was solid. I would just say mix it up more and do weird crap once your in sweep distance. Dash in grab or walk up poke. Mix up with hazan shus to keep me guessing.

Remember to low HP under high shots and to Hazan Shu over low ones. Also remember to FA a few. Don't be afraid to Ultra through a shot. You can do this on reaction. You just gotta be close so you reach Sagat in time. As long as you're not full screen and you don't do it late you will get the Ultra off through a fireball the majority of the time. Hell I think even full screen you can get it as long as you react fast enough.

More sweeps definitely. One of the best sweeps in the game if not THE best sweep. Stuff so much shit from other characters too. And when you get a knockdown mix-it up. Sometimes throw, tick throw, bait my reversal, cross-up, or meaty string. You have plenty of options so don't forget that.

You didn't jump often so that's good.

Overall your Chun was solid. You just gotta work out the kinks and small holes that's all.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:23 pm