SRK Dedicated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SRK Dedicated

SRK Training Team Forums

2 posters

Nemesys_Syndrome Vs Bufarro_Bir

Nemesys_Syndrome

Nemesys_Syndrome Vs Bufarro_Bir Empty Nemesys_Syndrome Vs Bufarro_Bir

Post  Nemesys_Syndrome Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:48 am

Results: 5-3 Victor: Nemesys_Syndrome

Pros: Awesome zoning and keeping out. Excellent use of Focus Attacking, however Bufarro could've used more offense and be less afraid. There are answers to the Rekka Ken. Just have to exploit them. Use the FA to your advantage more often. Also was able to kara throw extremely well. Never saw that type of kara throw before.

Cons: Became too defensive. That's Fei's entire game plan. To get you on the defensive. Once you get like that, Fei's (next level) opens up which is the Tenshin (command grab) which you fell for twice. But wisened up, when I tried it again. lol. Work your focus attacks more (I know I'm trying as well). And get that Tatsu combo in more often. It's deadly.
    buffaro_birr
    buffaro_birr

Nemesys_Syndrome Vs Bufarro_Bir Empty Re: Nemesys_Syndrome Vs Bufarro_Bir

Post  buffaro_birr Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:15 am

pros: i think you knew the matchup pretty well. you chicken-winged through the hadokens and didn't jump at me much, really limiting my options. you also counter poked nicely using rekka and interrupted some of my strings with flamekick - both of which made me scared to attack lol.

cons: -

sorry, i don't know fei well enough to give advice.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:49 am