SRK Dedicated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SRK Dedicated

SRK Training Team Forums

car420son vs MartinRob

AnarchoElk

car420son vs MartinRob Empty car420son vs MartinRob

Post  AnarchoElk Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:56 pm

Sorry I left so abruptly my brother(the titular carson) wanted to play and it's his 360.

Anyways great games, lots of very close rounds and games. I'd have to say when it comes to critique, you did very well, connected with a lot of combos, hit me with the poke > super a lot. messed with my timing, stuffed a lot of my spacing, especially low kicks after a short shunpu. Caught me with the overhead when I woke up often. However you let me punish too many SRKs, though to your credit you didn't throw them out frivolously. Again, I always say it could be lag because it does mess with them, but you let me throw a lof after Shunpus and FAs. When it comes to Sakura's reset mixup, you have to be pretty careful, usually your best bet would be a reversal SRK. You blocked a couple mixup resets, but you let quite a few hit. When you block, you have a 50/50 chance. When you reversal you have a much greater chance I think, unless you reversal too much, then it could be baited and punished. Also, you SRK FADCed and then did nothing a few times. It's likely a missed Ultra combo there, but it really hurt you in some rounds I think, effectively losing 2 EX bars for nothing.

You caught me a lot with the crouching kick to hadouken, be it both hits, or me being stupid and trying to reversal before the hadouken, and you cought me a LOT with the jump in punch when I was FAing. My timing on that is just always a little too soon, and you capitalized on that.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:15 pm