SRK Dedicated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SRK Dedicated

SRK Training Team Forums

Video - Trexid (Dic) vs MooseyLV (Cam)

Trexid

Video - Trexid (Dic) vs MooseyLV (Cam) Empty Video - Trexid (Dic) vs MooseyLV (Cam)

Post  Trexid Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:15 pm

Just completed my uploads from training session earlier with MooseyLV. GG's Moosey! Here are a couple of the tips that I remember from the match.

- Try to cut down on your wake up cannon spikes.
    - Watch out for Bison when he's got ultra and you try to jump in, I remember hitting this on you a couple of times.

No better way to review mistakes than to check out the videos though. Enjoy.

Part1:

Part2:

Cammy is usually one of my worst match ups. Thanks for the practice! Let me know if you want to play again sometime cause I can always use more Cammy practice.

Video's are here on my new YouTube channel dedicated to training team matchups.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TrexidSRK

For some reason both videos aren't showing up under my videos section, but if you look in the bottom left corner they are both there. YouTube being wierd.

Picture of my recording / streaming setup.
    Video - Trexid (Dic) vs MooseyLV (Cam) 3790077310_991bf7ebf4

Good Games!

-PSN|Trexid
    Trexid @ SRK

Last edited by Trexid on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:15 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : hyperlinks)

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:49 am