SRK Dedicated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SRK Dedicated

SRK Training Team Forums

mac-incognito vs. ridedc

Versus-me

mac-incognito vs. ridedc Empty mac-incognito vs. ridedc

Post  Versus-me Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:26 pm

5-1 mac-incognito

Pros: good execution of hit confirms, very solid fundamentals

Cons: simply put, lacking offense

Breakdown: I actually felt that your execution was better than mine in someways. I just didn't see you pull of anything else other than cr.lk, cr.lp > dp, which is a great way to get the knockdown. I'm actually scared to do this combo online, so if anything I need to incorporate this combo more into my game.

Your fundamentals is solid like I said. I have the tendency to get sloppy but your basics kept me in check. While balance is key, you needed to attack me more. I didn't really feel too much pressure, especially after those knockdowns you were getting. Also I don't know if you noticed but at the beginning of every round, I started with a hadouken while you walked back. A few times I started with a tatsu thinking you might punish my hadouken, but you started every round defensively. A simple jump in combo would put you in a big early lead. Execution is something we'll always be working on, but by putting more pressure on your opponent, you can cause them to make more mistakes.