SRK Dedicated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SRK Dedicated

SRK Training Team Forums

3 posters

x_Rock_Lee_x Vs Jed_Clampett

x_Rock_Lee_x
    x_Rock_Lee_x

x_Rock_Lee_x   Vs Jed_Clampett Empty x_Rock_Lee_x Vs Jed_Clampett

Post  x_Rock_Lee_x Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:26 am

I recorded some of our matches, my battery ran out just before our 4th match

They are uploading right now I will put the link in there after Its done.

Observations
    Fei Long vs Ryu

#1 thing that I remember is when you had me down...you got nailed on my wakeup almost 98% of the time[u]

#2 Caved under pressure a bunch of our matches you had the lead and couldn't seal the deal, don't worry happends to me. But as soon as I seen how you reacted to pressure I kind of bullied you around.

#3 Punished most of my silly jumpings with regularity Smile but negated it by my wake up flamekick.

His Ryu beat down my Gouken, didn't get to record it.

GG bro we can spar anytime.

Here is our first 3 matches

I uploaded them this weekend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxPr_Jqou_I

Last edited by x_Rock_Lee_x on Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jed_Clampett
    Jed_Clampett

x_Rock_Lee_x   Vs Jed_Clampett Empty Re: x_Rock_Lee_x Vs Jed_Clampett

Post  Jed_Clampett Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:01 am

Right on man, obviously I was really harassed by your pokes w/ Fei and it got under my skin. Can't say I see that matchup very often it was really great to have to deal with chickenwings over fbs. I'm still not even 10% sure at what to do for oki, obviously crossups aren't going so great. Basically I took away to stop sweeping and even cr.mk-ing at close range so much, all my normals were getting stuffed by those rapid fire pokes. Your pace in general was just stifling, I'd like to think I was adjusting as we went on. Anyways yeah GG and thanks a ton for the feedback.
    Ryboy

x_Rock_Lee_x   Vs Jed_Clampett Empty watched the vid... things i saw wrong

Post  Ryboy Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:34 am

this is mostly for the ryu player if you ever read this...first of at first and for part of every match he could jumpin a lay a lttle poke combo on you, if yu cant get the DP to come out just block man you would of taken alot less damage. also random DP try to hit confirm DPs with combos, even if it is c.mp>DP that way you wont have to worry about getting punshed so much... cause i know if that ws me i would of punished the crap out of every wiffed DP.
    Last thing on jumpins use his light DP then ex fireball or ultra, i didnt see you do it once, go into training mode and record a guy jumping at you and practice those two things as they are major for ryu... thats about it hope you find what i said usefull

Sponsored content

x_Rock_Lee_x   Vs Jed_Clampett Empty Re: x_Rock_Lee_x Vs Jed_Clampett

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:40 am