SRK Dedicated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SRK Dedicated

SRK Training Team Forums

3 posters

use of ex bars

PsjD808

use of ex bars Empty use of ex bars

Post  PsjD808 Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:45 pm

Hey guys/gals, I was just wondering how you use or save your ex bars, because sometimes I have a full super bar and I want to utilize ex more during match play, for now I main ryu and alt, dic. Learning akuma..

Ryu: For now I only use ex for the c.mk ex hado mix up for the knock down, ex tatsu ultra in corner, ex hado after fj.mp, and FADCs.....and I've been using the ex hado a lot lately to push someone in a corner too

Dic: only use them for HS, and PC and a rare empty DR throw

Kuma: only ex air FB and FADC
    buffaro_birr
    buffaro_birr

use of ex bars Empty Re: use of ex bars

Post  buffaro_birr Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:00 am

it depends on the matchup:
    for example, i use ryu, so vs. vega or blanka i save it for the super to keep them from doing/punishing walldive or blankaball.
    vs. zangief i save it so i can srk->fadc to escape his knockdown shenanigans. and to srk->fadc->ultra blocked greenhands.

Last edited by buffaro_birr on Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i have ocd)
    PsjD808

Post  PsjD808 Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:32 am

thanks, that means i have to learn my match ups more...
    vietxmikey

Post  vietxmikey Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:53 pm

I agree with buffaro. It depends on the match ups. But I do tend to burn a lot of ex bars though. I play Rog so I usually put the ex armor properties to use. Because if I predict a fireball coming out, I will use that ex to go in and do damage.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:26 am