SRK Dedicated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SRK Dedicated

SRK Training Team Forums

2 posters

darthpaul1982 vs pph_han

pph_han

darthpaul1982 vs pph_han Empty darthpaul1982 vs pph_han

Post  pph_han Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:03 pm

Winner: DarthPaul1982 5-2

good game! That's a pretty sick Ryu!!

I think I understand what you’re trying to do with that jump-in ultra but that’s a lot of risk to be taking. But you caught me a few times so much credit to you. I know I could’ve dealt more damage to you and I would assume higher level players will. I’m whiffing all kinds of stuff this morning. You are really good at keeping the pressure on. When you get that mix up game going, the pressure is really good. You should incorporate cr mk into your vs Sagat game. If you throw out cr mk at the same time I TK then yours comes out first and beats my TK and I’m not about to start guessing with TU.
    DarthPaul

darthpaul1982 vs pph_han Empty Re: darthpaul1982 vs pph_han

Post  DarthPaul Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:57 pm

Hey dude.... I don't have that much tosay about this match I'm afraid. I think youd didnt take enough risks. When I'm jumping in and punishing you, at some point yu have to make a guess, either with a poke, a TU or something... else I will just keep on top of you. I know it's a risk, but you definately need to do something. Otherwise, you can try to zone me until you get 2 bars, then you can TU me out of strings to go for the ultra. most Sagats beat me with the TK block strings, gradually wearing me down, so I think you should try ang take more advantage of that. I think my knockdown mindgames got to you a lot, but too be honest, I'm not sure what to suggest with that.. halfmyG1 matches im losingtill I get a knockdown, then I win just cause of my mix-ups. I suppose just blocking is best. Try to learn my habbits, find a hole and then punish it.