SRK Dedicated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SRK Dedicated

SRK Training Team Forums

TwinSnak3s vs SSJVegetto

TwinSnak3s

TwinSnak3s vs SSJVegetto Empty TwinSnak3s vs SSJVegetto

Post  TwinSnak3s Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:07 pm

This is my feedback on our match in the ranbat.

Score: 5-3

Pros: Great execution from your Guile. You tore apart my Vega when I played as him. You seemed as if you knew about all of the matchups we played. You had a strong ground game, ecspecially with Guile.

Cons: You don't crossup with Ryu, You didn't headbutt to Ultra with Rog. I'm pretty sure you can't block Blanka's ultra, go to SRK and find out how to, because its' very important in this match. Learn a better FA punish with Guile if he has one. Don't fb when close to Blanka because most of them are trained to slide on reaction.You didn't

Breakdown:

Match 1 : This was my first match in any proper ranbat or tourney type thing so I was very nervous. I picked Vega and you picked Guile. You punished all my Walldives with flash kicks putting them out of the game as a viable option, and used Cr.rh as a punishing tool. As a bit of advice, you could try throwing more sonic booms. I think that you were able to use regular flash kicks more in this match as a result of Vega's crappy priority, but I think (not sure) you should use EX flash as your AA.

Matches 2-5 : I picked Blanka and things started to look up. Your Ryu got punished a lot by Slides, and you fell prone to electricity. When on the ground, you can move back and sweep or cr.mk from a good enough distance, you can practice this by using the playback feature on training mode. You let me retain directional charge whilst on the ground ; really you could jump over me to the other side to ruin my charge. You didn't FA at all, which is bad, because its' a really effective tool in baiting Blankas (at least mine) into an easy Hori Ball. You did manage to own my Vega again though.

Match 6 : I think you resigned yourself to a loss here, which wasn't very good. You didn't seem to play as hard , like not doing easy Ultra's and throwing out random dash punches. This was sad as Balrog is Blanka's worst matchup and you could have easily taken this with a little more patience (not to sound condescending or anything though.

All in all, I enjoyed the matches and hope we can play against each other soon.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:02 am