SRK Dedicated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SRK Dedicated

SRK Training Team Forums

2 posters

Luffy086 vs mac-incognito

Luffy086

Luffy086 vs mac-incognito Empty Luffy086 vs mac-incognito

Post  Luffy086 Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:54 pm

Luffy086: 5 mac-incognito: 0

Good part:
    Your ryu zoning is good, u are making a rly good use of fireball. But against Rose, u should forget this, or u should fireball only at mid range when its harder for me to react. My scarf got ubber feeded, providing me a full super when u had 1 bar on ~~.

Your pokes with c.mk to fireball were also good, i got irritated by it.

Bad part
    U never used those godly mixup Ryu can provides at my waking up. u were constantly trying to cross up me, i just had to escape with EX spiral... U should try to mix a little more

U should include EX tatsu in your arsenal, it does very good damage, and u can juggle it in the corner.

U wanted to punish my combos too fast, i could predict it and use ultra or super to get you.

And overall, learning the matchup is the best way of learning counter Smile.
    Versus-me

Luffy086 vs mac-incognito Empty Re: Luffy086 vs mac-incognito

Post  Versus-me Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:01 pm

Pros: excellent execution of bnb's, hit confirms into super etc. (go pad warriors!) and of course you know the shoto match-up well. pressure game was insane!

Cons: you're not really doing anything wrong if I can't take a match off you

Breakdown: At close range, rose is murder. I realized if I fought in that sweet spot the block strings wouldn't stop. Good use of that back dash too, I started to mimic that and it got me out a few times. My mix up game after knock down is definitely weak, which I realized today. You on the other hand locked me down with that cross up, which I didn't know how to avoid. There are some holes in your block strings, and when you started to rush down too much I was able to sneak in a cr.mp (which I should cancel into hado). Confession: I didn't realize that I was feeding your super until our follow up casual match! Shows how much I know about rose, shit. Damn that hungry hungry shamwow. My goal was to make you mess up and eat a hado lol which did happen a few times. I'll definitely avoid that next time. There may have been one soul throw in our matches. You could definitely use that when people are trying to avoid your block strings. Not much more I can say but awesome rose.
    Luffy086

Post  Luffy086 Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:41 pm

I challenge u on trying to soul throw on reaction. Good luck Smile.

C.HP is safer.

And that's good now u have some knowledge against Rose, we should spare sometimes Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:10 am