SRK Dedicated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SRK Dedicated

SRK Training Team Forums

2 posters

schixofrenic vs Luffy086

Luffy086

schixofrenic vs Luffy086 Empty schixofrenic vs Luffy086

Post  Luffy086 Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:33 pm

Average Chun, still got many way to improve!
    Work on:

-Mixup. Chun has tons of mixup and blockstring possibilities; for example u can do clp clp clp stmp far hk, use the maximum of her pokes, so u cant be punished during recovery. And doing some hanzashu/cr.kick atk between some of your move will constantly make the opponent guess about blocking high or low. Do some tick throw, stop your moves at some point to see if they smash a srk for example. Furthermore, try to work on hitconfirm as well, everytimes u effectively hit with a clp or a clk, always finish with leg or start her mindgame.

-Pokes. U should poke more. Grasp the range of all her moveset, her priority, what each normal beats.

-AA. that's the weak point of your zoning imo, u have no solid answer to a jump in. I can break into your zone easily. far hk, far/close mk, cr mp, lk, j.hp, j.hk.. she has a lot of AA Smile.

-FA. Chun's FA is very good, u can launch it right at lvl 2, and dash forward since u arent rly in disadvantage, then u can: block their punish and punish afterwards (as they can try to srk for example), throw, clk*3 leg (as they want to tech throw), start your mixup mindgame.

Chun's pokes and mindgames are the real deal u should capitalize on. Make the opponent guess till his brain is done.
    schixofrenic

schixofrenic vs Luffy086 Empty Re: schixofrenic vs Luffy086

Post  schixofrenic Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:46 pm

Thanks for the input Luffy! I still have lot's of work to do so I need to seriously get my ass in the traiing room. I feel like the karate kid and your Mr. Miyagi! cheers

PS
    Ew...don't want to be an average Chun!!

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:04 am