SRK Dedicated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SRK Dedicated

SRK Training Team Forums

shadowz213 vs. Zippo Master

Zippo MastR

shadowz213 vs. Zippo Master Empty shadowz213 vs. Zippo Master

Post  Zippo MastR Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:51 am

Goes to shadowz213 (although we misunderstood and only played 3 matches, they were super close).

Feedback

Pros:

Crossups got me for a good bit of damage.
    Early j.srk > ultra I only gave you one opportunity to hit me with it and you did.
    Tick throws your setups here worked well for you although I was able to tech several.
    Neutral jump mixups, I didn't expect them at all and you were able to punish me several times with combos that began with them.

Cons:

Shoryukens, you rely on them heavily (as do a lot of Ryus) and I was able to bait several out of you.
    Tatsumaki, you tried a couple from far away and I was able to (lightly) punish them. I you suggest to try to combo into them.
    Jumping, I noticed a lot of jumping. As mentioned above the neutral jumps worked for you but being in the air is bad when you are fighting Rog. Try to keep yourself one the ground more and work on walking up/footsies/pokes/safe jumps to cover ground.

Overall a very good and close couple of matches. I wish we had played the right number though. GGS

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:50 am