SRK Dedicated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SRK Dedicated

SRK Training Team Forums

Feedback Zippo Master vs Ryboy iGi

Zippo MastR

Feedback Zippo Master vs Ryboy iGi Empty Feedback Zippo Master vs Ryboy iGi

Post  Zippo MastR Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:23 pm

Feedback Zippo Master vs Ryboy iGi
    Casuals
    We played about 10 or so matches with Ryboy taking one more than I did by the end.

PROS:
    -solid dictator dude.
    -Your combos were pretty good, you missed a couple but you just got your stick, so I'll chalk it up to that.
    -You used the scissors kick very well, covered ground, keep pressure, and as a counter was too hard/impossible for me to punish or do anything about it.
    -Your games with devils reverse worked very well in your favor one match in particular you took about 1/2 my life with just this one move.

CONS:
    -The missed combos that I mentioned earlier, I wasn't able to punish more that a throw or a couple of c.LPs but if I had better execution, there were a couple of times where I could have wrecked you.
    -c.RH dictators sweep is wierd, you caught me with it a couple of times but I think I blocked many of them and was able to at least throw you after them.

Over all you were pretty solid especially for only having your stick for a week, keep up the practicing and you will be dangerous. Good games.

(Also posted on SRK)

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:04 pm