SRK Dedicated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SRK Dedicated

SRK Training Team Forums

2 posters

Registration/Feedback systems

Luffy086

Registration/Feedback systems Empty Registration/Feedback systems

Post  Luffy086 Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:17 am

I've a proposition about a future registration system for the tourney.
    Players who want to join the tourney should suscribe directly in the channel IRC, because there's many pple who are in the tourney #2 that never logged in the channel, making the scheduling difficult; and causing organization problems.

Also, a proposition to encourage the post of feedbacks coz many pple are lazy to write it, or just write 2 3 word just to say he did it.
    Hyperlink the feedback's link to the results in the bracket**. And the admins wont up the score until the feedback is wrote. I'm aware that many times some tips are posted directly in the channel; but maybe if an other player read it according to the matchup, it can help him learning (what's good to do/doesnt)
    As the biggest goal of this team is to help each other getting better, we shall encourage the feedbacks.

**: i've beat someone 5 4, if i click at the result i'll automatically goes to the feedback topics, makin life easier instead of browsing the forum to search a specific matchs.
    illwill1979
    illwill1979

Registration/Feedback systems Empty Re: Registration/Feedback systems

Post  illwill1979 Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:38 pm

Great suggestions Luffy. On the first, I think we can absolutely do this for Tournament #3.

On the second I will have to see how to do that; but if it's possible, I think this would be a great idea as well.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:28 am