SRK Dedicated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SRK Dedicated

SRK Training Team Forums

2 posters

GoukenFL vs. Schixofrenic

GoukenFL

GoukenFL vs. Schixofrenic Empty GoukenFL vs. Schixofrenic

Post  GoukenFL Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:34 pm

Schixofrenic wins 5-0

No matter how I tried, I couldn't beat his crossup. Even tried new characters and still got the same result.

Good game. You can give me bad rep if you want.
    schixofrenic

GoukenFL vs. Schixofrenic Empty Re: GoukenFL vs. Schixofrenic

Post  schixofrenic Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:18 pm

1.)The df heavy kick that kept getting you is easy to beat once your used to it. Once you recognize it on any Chun, you'll be able to escape it and counter. FADC works great on this move which then can lead to some combos. Any Chun that sees that they can't get this to work and is severely punished for it, will stop using it.

2.)I threw you a lot so learn to tech them.

3.)You didn't use your FA at all!! It works wonders! To help escape, counter, and attacking leading to some damaging combos or super/ultras.

4.)You did a great job using your heavy kick to punish my jump ins. Once I knew I couldn't get in that easy, I had to try something different.

5.)I baited a lot of your TU! Don't always use them on wake up, as I could just throw you or punish you in other ways.

6.)Use the TS low and high. Mix it up. Keep me guessing. I just ducked under the high ones.

7.)You just missed the tiger knee to ultra, otherwise you would have had me.

8.)With Balrog I feel that you connected your combos more against me. You made me be a little cautious. Also when I had no life and I backed off, you should have kept the pressure on. I was panicking that round and if you had kept at it, you would of had me! With Chun's, we have very few aa options besides ex sbk. So if your on a role, don't back off, especially when your opponent has so little life. You could easily win with chip damage.

I think you got frustrated towards the end too. If you let your emotions get the best of you, you'll start to do random/stupid things. This is a game, so have fun! And remember to learn from your mistakes so that next time, your better off.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:56 pm