SRK Dedicated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SRK Dedicated

SRK Training Team Forums

mr_sloppy2nds vs. mac-incognito (losers bracket)

mr_sloppy2nds

mr_sloppy2nds vs. mac-incognito (losers bracket) Empty mr_sloppy2nds vs. mac-incognito (losers bracket)

Post  mr_sloppy2nds Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:17 am

5-1 mr_sloppy2nds

Guile (sloppy) vs. Ryu - Akuma (mac)

Pros: Caught me with FADC > ultra, that was nice. Caught me off-guard in second match, did well with mixup game.

Cons: Not agressive enough. Ryu and Akuma are really good at pushing the action. If you would have attacked more, I would have probably made more mistakes. Do crossups! I don't think you did any during our fights. Crossups are a way to set up devestating shit.

Summary: Overall, it seemed as if you were not executing commands to what you normally would. You caught me with FADC>ultra, so I'm thinking your inputs might have been off. You messeged me that you were switching to pad when you were down 3-1, only advice I can give is to tough it out with stick. TBH, based on how you played, I'm thinking you weren't to your full potential so I really can't give more input. Maybe next time when you've had more practice with stick, we can get a few more fights in. I'm sure your game will only improve.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:56 pm