SRK Dedicated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SRK Dedicated

SRK Training Team Forums

Fiveways (Rose/Balrog) vs Nemesys (Fei/Guile)

Fiveways

Fiveways (Rose/Balrog) vs Nemesys (Fei/Guile) Empty Fiveways (Rose/Balrog) vs Nemesys (Fei/Guile)

Post  Fiveways Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:15 pm

Pros: Made good use of chickenwing and flame kick

Cons: Could've crossed up more and made better use of focus attacks

Summary: Rose vs Fei was pretty close, I think we were even up until that point. Rog vs Fei wasn't as close, but I know there were definitely a couple things I was doing that you could've punished a little better. There were a few times when I missed my super and should have been punished for. The chickenwing was getting a little predictable towards the end and I started punishing you for it but I think your flame kick immediately after would've stuffed any punishing attempts that I could've made. There were also a couple times where you caught me off guard with some well-timed throws. I think if you mix those in with all the stuff you were doing well your Fei would be pretty good. Don't give Rog as much room to breath as you were, stay in his face and keep him guessing. Fei's got some speed on him...definitely take advantage of anytime someone misses a super or headbutt or is recovering from a dash punch.

GGs

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:49 pm