SRK Dedicated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SRK Dedicated

SRK Training Team Forums

schixofrenic vs ThuggyMcBattle (Fiveways)

schixofrenic

schixofrenic vs ThuggyMcBattle (Fiveways) Empty schixofrenic vs ThuggyMcBattle (Fiveways)

Post  schixofrenic Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:21 pm

Score: 5-3 to Schixofrenic
    Pros: Good use of Rose's slide to get under my kikoken and using Rose's slow as molasses fireball to hit keep me at bay. I awlays forget that sucker moves at turtle speed! Good eye on catching my hazanshu shenanigans, especailly when you ultraed me on one.

Cons: You played very defensively. I'm used to Luffy's Rose who is very aggresive. Through me off for a bit and made me attack aggresively which you did well at keeping me at bay. I lost patience. Once I realized I could wait you out a little bit and make you come to me, you made mistakes. Maybe because your not used to playing Chun Li so you don't know you have a good chance with cross ups. I also ultraed through your projectile on wake up, which I know you know I can do. I think it's only cause I hadn't been doing it previously. You attempted to ultra when I used Chun's kikoken. Not sure if you thought it could go through projectiles or if you were expecting me to do something else. I don't remember you using Rose's FA. There were several times you could have and comboed or ultraed from it. Ah, and you can soul spiral into ex soul spiral in your combos. Catches me off guard cause I think I can punish the first regular soul spiral.

Overall good games. Nice Rose in the making.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:50 pm