SRK Dedicated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SRK Dedicated

SRK Training Team Forums

2 posters

Rock_Lee vs jneumonik

x_Rock_Lee_x
    x_Rock_Lee_x

Rock_Lee vs jneumonik Empty Rock_Lee vs jneumonik

Post  x_Rock_Lee_x Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:20 pm

5-0 for Jneumonik

I pretty much got rocked Sad

Lets see hard to tell your spacing was well done, I didn't have an answer for most of your moves, tho you backed off a few times, don't know if that was to reset, but you could of kept that pressure on end the match quicker.

Guile is one of my worst matchups so it was a good learning exp, me and Rekka's have a love hate relationship atm, my stick don't let me get them off as well as I would like but thats for me to fix. gg maybe we can spar sometime I can try to figure out that cagegy baster guile.

Last edited by x_Rock_Lee_x on Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    jneumonik

Rock_Lee vs jneumonik Empty jneumonik vs rocklee

Post  jneumonik Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:16 pm

Score: 5-0 jneumonik
    Pros: Good pokes, Good use of chicken wing(ex) over my booms to pokes.
    Cons: Not enough pressure, Didn't use bnbs to punish.
    Breakdown:

Need to use some bnbs (rekkas etc). Didn't use any bnb combos to punish my flash kick. also after landing some pokes need to mix up with throw.

Add throws into your game. I don't think I had to worry about trying to tech against you.

Don't jump too much. I was able to corner you and anti air you with cr.hp often. Your cross up attack got predictable and I was able air throw you out of it.

GG's...

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:47 pm