SRK Dedicated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SRK Dedicated

SRK Training Team Forums

2 posters

jneumonik vs pph_han

pph_han

jneumonik vs pph_han Empty jneumonik vs pph_han

Post  pph_han Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:16 am

Jneumonik
    5 to 0 - pph_han

Usually when I play against other Guiles they tend to throw more SBs at me. I’m not sure if this is to your advantage. I’m just giving you my observations. You’re going to have to find a way to close the distance. Most Sagats would be very comfortable playing from a distance and personally I struggle a great deal with Guiles up close. Guiles typically find a way to get me into the corner and then begin the mind games. You got close in the first round and made me pay for it. You had opportunity to dish damage when I whiffed a TU but only gave me a cr.mp.

You’re starting to push the tempo more and definitely got a better result from it. I think if you keep this aggression through the match you will win against me.

You went away from being aggressive and I think it was against your interests to do so. You got in close I think in our 4th match and there was this round that you just tore me apart in because you gave me no space.

I enjoyed playing your Guile a great deal! I am sorry I had to resort to TS spamming. I really don’t know what else I can do against Guiles since I’m not comfortable going up close. Oh, please don’t stick out cr hk since I can turn that around into an ultra if I see it.
    jneumonik

jneumonik vs pph_han Empty pph han vs jneumonik

Post  jneumonik Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:31 am

pros: good spacing, zoning, knee mixups

cons: couldn't find really any weaknesses I got rocked lol! didn't use fa at all, maybe incorporate that more.

breakdown: basically got kept out the whole match, i couldn't get past the ruthless tiger shot spam, once i got in i was pushed back out with more tiger shots or tiger knees. definately a good learning experience will need to spar with you more to figure out how to get in!

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:51 am