SRK Dedicated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SRK Dedicated

SRK Training Team Forums

2 posters

PsjD808 vs Schixofrenic Tourney #3

schixofrenic

PsjD808 vs Schixofrenic Tourney #3 Empty PsjD808 vs Schixofrenic Tourney #3

Post  schixofrenic Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:09 am

Subject: PsjD808 vs Schixofrenic

Score: 5-4 in PsjD808's favor

Pros:good use of fa to punish my hazanshu shenanigans. good use of tatsu to go over my kikokens and to escape the corner. Never missed your srk fadc to ultra.

Cons:fireball srk on wakeup a little too much. didn't keep the pressure on after knockdown. didn't stay out of chun's poke range.

Breakdown:

You play Ryu too defensively I think. You would hit me, get a knock down from fa and sweep but then wouldn't cross me up on wake up or stay in my face. If your scared of ex sbk bait it out and then punish. Keep the pressure on while you have the upper hand. If you noticed the times you had me cornered and stayed in my face, pressuring me you scored big hits.
    You caught on to my kikoken, poke hazanshu shenanigans quick so good job with the fa and srk'ing them. You made me not able to put as much pressure on you as I would have liked cause I knew you would punish. However you did let me push you into the corner a lot and with chun you don't want that to happen. I can get big damage with juggling ultra that I wouldn't be able to get mid screen.
    Great execution with your srk fadc to ultra, you didn't miss one so kudos. That shit make me jealous sometimes cause I can't to some thing like that with my Chun.
    Your fireball wars with Chun surprised me cause usually a Ryu will beat my Chun out easily but I could keep up cause you didn't press to get in on me. You would hadoken but back up. You should have used your hadoken to dash forward with them like I did. Ryu recovers faster than chun so you could have easily beat me.

Some good games, and real close too! Very Happy
    PsjD808

PsjD808 vs Schixofrenic Tourney #3 Empty good matches

Post  PsjD808 Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:37 am

pros: you use her pokes very well, i don't think i landed a single c.mk to hado in all 9 matches, i like how you used hansunshu, punished my bad zoning, nice corner game F'd me up in the corner, almost every match came down to the last slither of life so overall solid chun

cons: you got predictable i could tell what you were gonna do next after a move, don't get into a FB war, stay in your poke range, where my FB would easily be jumped over....thats all i can remember

breakdown: strong pokes, hate that about chun btw, i don't pressure chun alot cuz of her ex SBK, i only try to early in the match or when you don't have ex, i'm usually more aggresive in matches but chuns pokes are god like so i can't pressure like how i want to, i got alot of FA on you, other chuns would do the auto cross up kick me when i did the FA too close and punish hard or just do ultra if they had charge, again hate her pokes lol. didn't see use of the b.mk, mk > ultra or the hp2x as a jump in

most of our matches came down to a FB or a combo, really good matches!!!!

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:23 pm