SRK Dedicated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SRK Dedicated

SRK Training Team Forums

2 posters

merkilo vs psjd808

PsjD808

merkilo vs psjd808 Empty merkilo vs psjd808

Post  PsjD808 Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:55 am

5-2 merkilo

i won't even comment on the first 2 rounds lol, ryu mirror is a match up i hate the most, i'd rather fight sagat or balrog anyday...

cons: you were drunk, lol first 2 games were pretty irrelevant, you got predictable at times and you let me jump in too much, but that changed later in the matches...your footsies didn't look too developed, but all this could be different if you were sober

pros: nice zoning, solid corner play, i couldn't get over how patient and content you were at staying away and FB war, in which i hate with a passion, you evade or run well...every time i had a momentum swing go my way you took it back quickly, you didn't let me apply pressure, good use of the EX hado....overall a solid ryu
    Merkilo

merkilo vs psjd808 Empty Re: merkilo vs psjd808

Post  Merkilo Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:21 pm

OK lets see what I can remember,

I think your zoning could use some improvement, I feel like i was able to score a lot of jump ins and tatsus from mistimed fireballs.

I think your pressure could use some work as well, try to make more use of that ex bar. Since my footsies were lacking maybe you could have taken more advantage of that.

Anyhow good games! sorry about my condition, haha.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:50 am