SRK Dedicated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SRK Dedicated

SRK Training Team Forums

2 posters

StrifeBurn-VS-SolidAZN

Apollo

StrifeBurn-VS-SolidAZN Empty StrifeBurn-VS-SolidAZN

Post  Apollo Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:05 am

Score: 5-3 StrifeBurn

Pros: you stay very calm and have solid execution during punishment opportunities and didnt lose your cool when i rushed you down. you also got the big damage punishers in at the right time which made a huge life difference in some rounds.

Cons: you definitly need to learn the links. there were more than a few times where you wasted damage on a low forward to fb instead of a hitconfirm into shoryu or tatsu even. also untill you tighten up your links and feel comfortable with them just chain your blockstrings together and keep them short, too many times i got a CH to ultra off of missed links.

Breakdown:
    our connection was very solid while playing but a few times we had some DC's possibly because of a power outage or something. im sure that it didnt help having so many breaks in the action.the only real difference in our play was my execution on hitconfirms, it gave me the real advantage in the later games after i got used to our connection. i think you stopped zoning me after the first few games aswell because i tend to neutral jump which you werent prepared for. also remember that the fire ball doesnt actually combo after a far low medium kick. it leaves me the opportunity to FA through it as a suprise or even jump over in some cases.
    SolidAzn

StrifeBurn-VS-SolidAZN Empty Re: StrifeBurn-VS-SolidAZN

Post  SolidAzn Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:03 am

Pros: You're good with the shallow jumpins during my wakeups. It always looks like you'll cross me up only to hit in front. Also, good execution with bnbs - those dps hurt. You also had pretty good reversal dps, which were really effective i think in shutting down my offense.

Cons: I think you have to mix it up a bit more, like for jumpins on wakeup, maybe throwing in a few cross ups; Your shallow jumpins were effective at the beginning but after a couple rounds became kind of predictable. You jumped in alot, and even though my slow reflexes couldn't punish, against a better player you might eat a few dps, so using other ways to get in might help.

All in all, very well played, just need to work on mixing up your gameplay.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:22 pm