SRK Dedicated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SRK Dedicated

SRK Training Team Forums

2 posters

DarthPaul VS Scixophrenic

DarthPaul

DarthPaul VS Scixophrenic Empty DarthPaul VS Scixophrenic

Post  DarthPaul Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:11 pm

DarthPaul VS Scixo - My win
    hmm.... i was a little drunk last night so this might not be accurate. Basically, all your set-ups with Chun are WAAAYYYYYY too predictable. Round starts : walk backwards, FB...FB... FB.... walk forwards, flippy kick thing or sweep. Knockdown: flip thing. etc. I know what youre going to do before you do it. That gives me a MAJOR advantage. So look for more offensive options.

I raped you on wake-up again. I dont know what the answer here is though. If you EX SBK im just gonna ultra or SRK you. I guess you have to just block. Oh, and be smarter with your teching too.

You didnt use Chun's s.fp. It's a great anti-air. Try using that next time.

That flip move is SOOOOO risky. = FA and free attack for me.

Basically, stop using those huge risky set-ups. Chun's pokes are equal, and often better than Ryu's. Next time, I hope you come at me with a solid ground game that makes me fight for DMG, cause at the moment, youre giving it away.

Forgotto say.I gave you a lot of oppurtunities to ultra though fireballs. You didnt take any of them. This makes me wonder if you need more practice getting the ultra out quickly.

oh... and for your entertainment.. here is a pussy: cat
    schixofrenic

DarthPaul VS Scixophrenic Empty Re: DarthPaul VS Scixophrenic

Post  schixofrenic Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:05 pm

DarthPaul wrote:DarthPaul VS Scixo - My win
    hmm.... i was a little drunk last night so this might not be accurate. Basically, all your set-ups with Chun are WAAAYYYYYY too predictable. Round starts : walk backwards, FB...FB... FB.... walk forwards, flippy kick thing or sweep. Knockdown: flip thing. etc. I know what youre going to do before you do it. That gives me a MAJOR advantage. So look for more offensive options.

I raped you on wake-up again. I dont know what the answer here is though. If you EX SBK im just gonna ultra or SRK you. I guess you have to just block. Oh, and be smarter with your teching too.

You didnt use Chun's s.fp. It's a great anti-air. Try using that next time.

That flip move is SOOOOO risky. = FA and free attack for me.

Basically, stop using those huge risky set-ups. Chun's pokes are equal, and often better than Ryu's. Next time, I hope you come at me with a solid ground game that makes me fight for DMG, cause at the moment, youre giving it away.

Forgotto say.I gave you a lot of oppurtunities to ultra though fireballs. You didnt take any of them. This makes me wonder if you need more practice getting the ultra out quickly.

oh... and for your entertainment.. here is a pussy: cat

haha, at least I received a consolation prize!

Your right, I get too predictable. After the 4th time hazanshuing into your FA, I got annoyed with myself.
    My wake up game=lot's of work. Although I tried backdashing sometimes to when I didn't have ex sbk but I'd jump or some other stupid thing would come out. I need more practice with my stick. It also limited because I couldn't get a lot of other combos to come out, or my ultra on several occasions. The b.charge,f,b,f motion would come out a lot as me jumping. Trust me I got annoyed when I knew I could've ultraed you on some of your fireballs but I'd jump instead. (on my fightpad, my ultra comes out flawlessly!!) Then I got frustrated and got more stupid.

The only thing I can comment on you is that you could've have used your hurricane kick to get me whenever I go fireball crazy. Otherwise you used it good in air and linking it in to a combo, just not on the ground much.

Next time I will poke your ass to death!!!!! GGs!

PS. new drinking game, everytime I hazanshu you, you take a shot!!

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:52 pm