SRK Dedicated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SRK Dedicated

SRK Training Team Forums

Schixofrenic vs ssjvegetto24

schixofrenic

Schixofrenic vs ssjvegetto24 Empty Schixofrenic vs ssjvegetto24

Post  schixofrenic Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:10 pm

5-4 in my favor.

1. Good boxer but watch Chun's hasanshu as it hits you over head. You missed a couple of FA crumples that you could have really punished with some combos. Also mix up the hi and low hits. I kept blocking low and you could have hit me overhead.
    2. Ryu, you could have used more srk fac into super, ex.fireball, etc. You have a good cross up but it's the same one you go for every time. It wored the first few times but then I would just walk under you and through. Mix it up.
    3.Bison was your best against me. His cross up I just couldn't get over. Was making me panic. But again you used the same every time so eventually I was able to work around it and predict it. Mix it up. When you do you'll definitely have a really sweet bison.

The games were good and you could have easily won, just towards the end I could predict what you were going to do. Keep me guessing! And watch her pokes, they go far!

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:18 am