SRK Dedicated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SRK Dedicated

SRK Training Team Forums

2 posters

schixofrenic vs Frush

schixofrenic

schixofrenic vs Frush Empty schixofrenic vs Frush

Post  schixofrenic Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:15 pm

5-1 in my favor

1. Chun's poke reaches far. I don't know how many time I would just poke and poke!
    2. Watch for hasanshu. If you see it, block standing up as it is an overhead or FA backdash. I wouldn't just FA it unless you release it as soon as the hasanshu hits. Otherwise any Chun usually would follow it up.
    3. Her fire ball is slow to recover so if a Chun is spamming them, hurricane kick.
    4. You had some good combos but there were a few times that I thought this is it, he's going to FAC his DP and ultra me. You never did, so do it!
    5. You played Ryu more defensive and I've found myself when a Ryu player isn't aggressive it's usually in my favor. When I get an aggressive player and he's in my face I have the hardest time. I think it's because Chun's best anti air is her ex SBK. Otherwise I have to FAC or backdash which isn't always the best.
    6. One last thing, when you would start a cross up I would just walk under you and then throw you. Happened a lot.
    Good games!
    Admin
    Admin

schixofrenic vs Frush Empty Re: schixofrenic vs Frush

Post  Admin Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:26 pm

ya chun poke are very good

Well I wish I had something to tell you...hmm lets see

1. you could bait more reversal on wake up
    2. when you see my air hurricane kick you can run after me and punish me I use it too often

.. I havent played many chun (you are probably the best I played so far) so its hard to give you advice

good games very helpfull for me at least Wink

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:27 pm