SRK Dedicated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SRK Dedicated

SRK Training Team Forums

Merkilo Vs. TwinSnakes3S

Merkilo

Merkilo Vs. TwinSnakes3S Empty Merkilo Vs. TwinSnakes3S

Post  Merkilo Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:13 pm

5-1 Me

Unfortunately we were playing with 2 bars so it was kind of laggy. Since you used 2 characters (vega, blanka) i'm gonna break it down by character.

Vega:
    I think the biggest thing to work on here is your wake up game. I was doing alot of damage to you on wakeup, you were doing alot of backflips which was allowing me to trip you and play more wake-up game. I'm not really sure what vega's options are here, maybe you can try the uh ex-forward flip thing or ex-wall jump move (lol sorry). I thought your game could use alot more poking too, as theres a certain range just outside ryu's c.mk where ryu has alot of trouble with vega's pokes. Definitely work on getting out of the corner because I was getting alot of damage in there too.

Blanka:
    Your were giving me alot of slides allowing me to crumple you many times. You should try walking up to footsie sometimes, because everytime I saw you walk forward I would just anticipate that slide and focus attack. Take advantage of blanka's hop to move ground and keep charge. Also keep in mind that if you give me an easily blockable ultra, I can counter that with my own ultra. You were definitely using electricity well here though.

I would also think about ways to counter focus attacks with your respective characters because I was getting alot of crumples.

Good game, I recorded the match I will upload once I stop being lazy haha.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:38 pm