SRK Dedicated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SRK Dedicated

SRK Training Team Forums

2 posters

illwill1979 v. TurkeyLasagna

illwill1979
    illwill1979

illwill1979 v. TurkeyLasagna Empty illwill1979 v. TurkeyLasagna

Post  illwill1979 Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:45 am

Illwill1979 vs TurkeyLasagna: 5-2 illwill1979

pros: pretty nice execution with viper. Ambiguous crossups.

cons: Didn't always push your momentum when you had it. Allowed me to jump in far more than you should have.

summary: I like your viper. I think the biggest things you can work on to increase your win rate are seizing momentum and defense. You know how to execute viper's combos, it's a matter of keeping your life lead and harassing the crap outta opponents when you have the momentum. There were times you knocked me down but didn't do any shenanigans to make me think on wakeup. I don't know CV inside and out, so I can't give you any char specific examples. Oh, and your viper demolished my gief, so that was another +. Overall though, keep up the work with viper. Maybe do some practice with no offense and simply work on your jumpin defense and crossup defense.

GGs.
    turkeylasagna

illwill1979 v. TurkeyLasagna Empty Re: illwill1979 v. TurkeyLasagna

Post  turkeylasagna Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:35 pm

Match was a few days ago so I might not remember the specifics too well.

You didn't do anything unnecessarily which is good. Jumped in only when I was doing a seismo or a seismo fake so I didn't have an easy anti air. Teched all the throws. Good mixup with the straight jump in and jump hurrican kick. Also good timing on the dragon punches to stuff the flame kicks.

I can't really think of any cons. You missed some links but the connection was great so I don't think saying that is fair. I really felt like I got beat up pretty good.

ggs

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:08 pm